- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of finely shredded carrots (1 large carrot)
- 1 cup of chopped nuts
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- Freshly squeezed juice from 1 large orange
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of finely shredded ginger
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Heat oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Bake in a cake or loaf pan for 45 minutes.
How about a healthier alternative to ice cream? Freeze 4 bananas and run them through the blank screen of your juicer or blend in a food processor. Fold in a half a cup of chopped walnuts, a half a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and sweetener of your choice. Top with walnuts and/or shredded coconut. Enjoy without guilt!
An unbelievably delicious salad! Roast 2 bunches of radishes and scallions for 10 minutes. Fold in one pound of cooked chicken, a half cup of chopped almonds, a half cup of chopped mint and 2T of lime juice. Yum!
US passport holders have a lot of freedom when it comes to traveling abroad, with the ability to visit 172 countries and territories visa-free or by obtaining a visa on arrival.
Waking up early in the morning to cycle is not easy. Neither is finding a healthy breakfast on the road. Most places serve fried chicken, rice or noodles, but there comes a time when a greasy meal is not appealing and you want something healthy and filling. So we came up with a solution!