Recipe: Raw Oatmeal Chocolate Balls
Looking for a good snack to satisfy your sweet tooth? Try these vegan oatmeal chocolate balls! They are both delicious and healthy.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw chocolate chips
- Mix oats, banana, honey and coconut oil.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Roll into 12 balls and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Store in refrigerator.
Latest posts by Haley (see all)
- Visa Requirements for US Citizens Traveling Abroad - May 9, 2015
- Photos: Hoi An, Vietnam - May 9, 2015
- Photos: Halong Bay, Vietnam - May 7, 2015
- Photos: Chiang Mai, Thailand - May 7, 2015
Leave a Reply