Recipe: Pickled Garlic
Pickled garlic is a healthy, crunchy snack that won’t leave you with bad breath.
- Antibacterial and antiviral.
- Reduces blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Helps prevent blood clots.
- Protects heart against cardiovascular problems.
- Lowers risk of cancer.
- Soothes toothaches.
- 25 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs salt
- Peel garlic cloves.
- In a small saucepan, bring vinegar, salt and sugar to a boil.
- Stir and let cool.
- Place garlic cloves in a small, glass jar.
- Pour mixture into jar.
- Store jar in a dark area for 30 days.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Haley (see all)
- Visa Requirements for US Citizens Traveling Abroad - May 9, 2015
- Photos: Hoi An, Vietnam - May 9, 2015
- Photos: Halong Bay, Vietnam - May 7, 2015
- Photos: Chiang Mai, Thailand - May 7, 2015
Leave a Reply