Recipe: Peanut Butter Oatmeal
Waking up early in the morning to cycle is not easy. Neither is finding a healthy breakfast on the road. Most places serve fried chicken, rice or noodles, but there comes a time when a greasy meal is not appealing and you want something healthy and filling. So we came up with a solution!
Nowadays, we buy oats, peanut butter and fruit and whip together this delicious oatmeal before hitting the road. It’s fast, healthy and tasty. Just what the body needs!
- 1/2 cup instant or quick-cooking oats
- 1 tbsp. chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh fruit (bananas, apples, berries, oranges)
- 1/2 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- Cook oatmeal as directed on the package
- Mix in peanut butter
- Top with remaining ingredients
Latest posts by Haley (see all)
- Visa Requirements for US Citizens Traveling Abroad - May 9, 2015
- Photos: Hoi An, Vietnam - May 9, 2015
- Photos: Halong Bay, Vietnam - May 7, 2015
- Photos: Chiang Mai, Thailand - May 7, 2015
Leave a Reply